Why create Stories in the first place?
Instagram Stories are just booming right now. Talking numbers, it’s 1 billion Stories that are shared every day through Facebook and Instagram and 2 million advertisers that are using Stories ads. People love to watch Stories more than scrolling their feed. According to a survey conducted by Facebook, 57% of users shared that Stories make them feel like they belong to a larger community and 73% of participants expressed that watching Stories helps them learn and experience new things outside their everyday lives.
From a business perspective, creating ads on Instagram Stories has massive benefits:
◆ There is nothing that distracts your audience from your ad message because it’s placed entirely on fullscreen
◆ “Swipe up” button drives simple and convenient action for users and ads usually show higher engagement rates in comparison with other ad formats
◆ Possibility to develop a large range of various creatives and frames that allow ads appear and feel natural to the audience
Create highly engaging Stories now
Here are 3 top strategies that are worth experimenting with. Download a Creative Guide with visuals right now to check the examples of the most engaging ads on Instagram Stories:
1. Stories that introduce. It’s the best choice to launch campaigns in order to announce new chapters or introduce a new service or product of your brand. It might be “behind the scenes’ shots, a preview of what’s to come, or a countdown to launch.
2. Stories that highlight. Make emphasis on different elements or zoom in on your specific brand message. That’s one of the best ways to bring attention to particular features or benefits you would like your audience to be aware of.
3. Stories that demonstrate. Show off, experiment, deliver bright colors and images, however, don’t forget to inform and teach the audience about your product or service. Collaborate with influencers or engage with ambassadors to endorse your product more, create some tips and tricks, or DIY messages.
Try these strategies to interact with your audience and create highly engaging Instagram Stories. Continuous organic social activity (including Stories) is a great way to leverage and synergize paid social campaigns. You can always reach out to us for more tips and strategic advice. We are always glad to inspire brands to create better-engaging ads to boost their ROI.
• Facebook Stories survey by Ipsos (Facebook-commissioned survey of 1,603 people ages 13-54 in the US)
• Facebook internal data, October 2018
• Facebook earnings call, January 2019
• Creative Presentation by Facebook, 2020
Get in touch
Got a question? We'd love to hear from you. Send us a message and we'll respond as soon as possible.
Get the tips from our experts to optimize and scale your campaigns
13 November 2023
Digital Advertising Strategies to Profitably Grow Your eCommerce Business in 2024
Unlock the power of digital advertising to drive profitable eCommerce growth in 2024. Discover proven strategies to maximize your ROI, attract more customers, and achieve sustainable success.
13 November 2023
How Much Do Google Ads Cost in 2023?
In 2023, Google Ads costs are expected to rise by 20%-30%, up from a 5%-19% increase in 2022. This article breaks down Google Ads pricing, helping you budget effectively and understand key cost factors.
5 November 2023
How to Create a Viable First-Party Data Strategy 2023?
Are you ready to leverage first-party data in your marketing strategy? Find out how with this guide, and get tips on creating a successful first-party data strategy for 2023.
31 October 2023
Digital Marketing vs. Digital Analytics: What’s the Difference?
Explore the difference between digital marketing and data analytics, and how they work together to help you grow your business. Learn about their objectives, areas of focus, and the power of data-driven decision making.
19 October 2023
Digital Advertising for Nonprofits: Budget, Channels, and Real-life Case Study
Discover how nonprofit organizations can leverage the power of digital advertising to reach a wider audience, increase donations, and amplify their mission. Explore effective strategies and best practices in this comprehensive guide.