How to Create Ads that Acquire New Clients for You
You’ve heard the saying: instead of telling, it’s better to show. And that also applies to advertising. People love to watch rather than reading and that is a matter of fact. According to Facebook Study, the ad creatives that use visuals rather than just having any text show higher lift:
• 67% in optimized conversion
• 67% in ad recall
• 70% in incremental ROAS
So why not use this knowledge and apply some easy but effective steps to create ads that will convert better and help you to transform your audience into actual clients. So here are the right goals to set when creating an ad campaign:
◆ identify your brand
◆ drive brand recognition and differentiation
◆ build trust with your audience
That’s what smartly developed ads have to do. But initially, you have to do your homework and produce the campaign based on data. And here what you need to know:
1. Identify a specific goal of the campaign, e.g. drive traffic to the website, collect emails for a newsletter, or increase the number of downloads of your free content.
2. Identify key benefits of your product or service. What is your unique selling proposition? Look from different perspectives and angles. That will help you stay creative.
3. Build a clear message that reflects your goal and create a button or a link with a specific call to action, e. g. subscribe now, save 30% on the purchase, or download now.
4. Decide on the visuals based on your data above. The elements you would like to think upfront are colors, images, and videos.
Colors. We suggest using a palette that drives the attention. Differentiate yourself with various catchy colors but make sure they reflect your message. Sometimes a simple black-and-white palette works better for a specific theme. Use little inspiration below while picking the best colors for your ads:
– RED associates with the passion and excitement
– YELLOW brings cheerfulness and optimism
– GREEN goes for growth and safety
– BLUE usually means competence and trust
– PURPLE comes for inspired and “relaxed” messages
Images and videos. Those are the most important elements in your ad and it’s the part where all the fun starts. Your imagination and creativity should be endless. There are no rights or wrongs – design images or videos that communicate with your audience and highlight the benefits of your product or service. You should develop a bridge between your brand and your target market. To catch the inspiration download the guide with the examples of the creatives advised by Facebook that have shown a high conversion rate.
Also, use this Creative Checklist to learn how to design mobile-optimized ads for Facebook and Instagram.
• Creative Presentation by Facebook, 2020
• Facebook Data, 2019, 9 Creative Shop Pilots with Brand & Conversion Lift Studies
Get in touch
Got a question? We'd love to hear from you. Send us a message and we'll respond as soon as possible.
Get the tips from our experts to optimize and scale your campaigns
13 November 2023
Digital Advertising Strategies to Profitably Grow Your eCommerce Business in 2024
Unlock the power of digital advertising to drive profitable eCommerce growth in 2024. Discover proven strategies to maximize your ROI, attract more customers, and achieve sustainable success.
13 November 2023
How Much Do Google Ads Cost in 2023?
In 2023, Google Ads costs are expected to rise by 20%-30%, up from a 5%-19% increase in 2022. This article breaks down Google Ads pricing, helping you budget effectively and understand key cost factors.
5 November 2023
How to Create a Viable First-Party Data Strategy 2023?
Are you ready to leverage first-party data in your marketing strategy? Find out how with this guide, and get tips on creating a successful first-party data strategy for 2023.
31 October 2023
Digital Marketing vs. Digital Analytics: What’s the Difference?
Explore the difference between digital marketing and data analytics, and how they work together to help you grow your business. Learn about their objectives, areas of focus, and the power of data-driven decision making.
19 October 2023
Digital Advertising for Nonprofits: Budget, Channels, and Real-life Case Study
Discover how nonprofit organizations can leverage the power of digital advertising to reach a wider audience, increase donations, and amplify their mission. Explore effective strategies and best practices in this comprehensive guide.